Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stay Single For A Long Time.

Relationships in modern days are becoming very overrated because of the material things and selfishness to impress a mate.  There were those times when a young man was so confident in looking for companionship and the lady would genuinely accepted to be his other half. You and her could discuss future goals to get a better understanding of one another without any judgement.  In today's relationships, you have to show out with your money, jewelry, cars, and nice clothes to attract the attention of the opposite sex.  There are individuals involved in unprotected sexual activies that led to diseases and pregnancies.  You never know about the person you're having sex with might be filled with multiple partners to participate in different acts of sex.  As a conscious person, you would show much concern on allowing certain people to enter certain areas of the body. Drama causes many relationships to fail.  Couples arguing on daily basis about different issues from sexual performances to finances.  The other half would be frustrated with their mate about their lack of commitment.  When the communication comes to a default, no hope is there for reconciling.  In most cases, it is important for the individual to remain single until the time comes for them in getting serious in relationships.  You may be lonely as a single man or woman but no worries about another person bringing you down with unsolved issues.

I made a choice to stay single because I need more time to get my life in order.  There are some cycles in my life that I need to break free from financial issues to spirituality.  At this point, a relationship is not on my list of agenda.  There will be a time for me to find love and happiness with a special woman.  Right now, I am on the rebound path to make major changes in my life.  Family members and friends have tried to put pressure on me to get involve in relationships. I informed them about waiting a long time to find the special one because I need learn how balance my life out and make better decisions.  I admit to doing some wrong things in my life.  I saw how it affected the people in my life. I took action on gaining back my reputation as loving and productive person in this strange world. Also I am working on getting more in touch with my spiritual roots. I am not trying to be a religious freak at all.  I need some major peace in my life to get very closer to the man above me known as God. God will bless me with that special lady in my life that would love, care, and honor me as I will give her the same treatment. I also plan to take care of my body.  Maintaining a certain level of body weight and better food choices will allow my body to be in great health. I am working eliminating some of the heavy stress in my life because it adds on to the poor choices that were made.  Give me time to mature  physically, spiritually, mentally, and financially. Once the changes are completed, I will take the next step in finding the special one.

No comments:

Post a Comment