Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Why I Dig Music So Much

Music has an important effect on the world. It can create different moods on being happy, sad, angry, concern about life from a different prospective.  The way I look at music it has gotten me through me hard times and happiness in my life. All I could do is lay back and play the sounds of music to enjoy.  I have a variety range of music that I listened to from soul, funk, rap, hip hop, a little bit of gospel, some blues, and some rock and pop. I appreciated the different selection of artists such as Michael Jackson, Tupac Shakur, The Temptations, New Edition, Phil Collins, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, N.W.A., Rick James, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, Notorious B.I.G., James Brown, Eminem, and countless others.  I could be laying down in bed at night with the cd player on the side with jams that could put me to sleep.  Depending on different moods, I can always count on music on making my day complete.  The internet has definitely made more comfortable in appreciating music.  I am always using the website Youtube to watch music videos and live performances.  I would stay on Youtube for hours looking up songs and different artists on a daily basis.  I had my share of concert experiences from artists like R Kelly, Keith Sweat, Gerald and Sean Levert, K-Ci and Jojo, New Edition, Jay-Z, Doug E Fresh, Tony Toni Tone, The Gap Band, Slick Rick, MC Lyte, Biz Markie, The Whispers, Teddy Riley, and others. Music is always apart of my life and that will never change.  I couldn't imagine my life without music.  I always find myself in conversations with family members and coworkers about my musical tastes. Without music, the world would be so damn boring with all the politics and employment issues. Music helps me and others get on with life through joy and excitement. I hope to find a significant other very soon that also has an equal musical taste as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment